• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Sideshow Figures! LOTR/Bond

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Memnoch

Lt. Vulture
Reaction score
Thinning out the collection -

Lord of the Rings: All figures complete, in boxes, briefly displayed: $80 shipped within the 48 US states.
Boromir Exclusive
Faramir Exclusive
Legolas Exclusive
Aragorn Exclusive SOLD

Bond:
Goldeneye James Bond (Jungle outfit) - $35 shipped

Buy multiples for shipping break! Offers will be taken as well.

Last edited:
Bump as Faramir and Boromir are pending. As I said, if you see something ya like make an offer. These guys gotta go.

Damn Aragorn sold already....oh wait :) Depending on how much i get on this weeks check and if you still have it, I might try to get Legolas. Also a cheap bump to help you sell the rest off.

just wondering when you sent of the aragorn so i can try to figure out what day to make sure im home.

Just wondering on the status on Aragorn. Already been at 2 weeks since payment and still nothing. Already got Faramir from a Canadian seller that I ordered a day or so after yours.

Back