• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Perfect Hot Toys MMS117 T-800, MMS67 OC Batman & Very first OC Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FS: Perfect Hot Toys MMS117 T-800, DX02, MMS67 OC Batman & Very first OC Batman

Hello!

I'm interested in getting my hands on an MMS 117 T-800. Would £170 be about $270 USD?

Re: FS: Perfect Hot Toys MMS117 T-800, DX02, MMS67 OC Batman & Very first OC Batman

Hey mate! :) yep, the currency converter I use brings it out to $269.76 to be exact!

If you're looking for one of these you won't find one in better condition :)

Thank you!

Rob.

Bump! :) :) :)

DX02 sold!

Just boxed up the DX02! Sad to see the little guy go. Was very close to rubbing a little grease on the abs as a little joke! :lol

Bump!

Just boxed up the DX02! Sad to see the little guy go. Was very close to rubbing a little grease on the abs as a little joke! :lol

Bump!

Don't even joke! I went through the whole Hot Toys customer service gauntlet with my first oily Bats!

Back