• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Perfect Hot Toys MMS117 T-800, MMS67 OC Batman & Very first OC Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Platty

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi!

It pains me to do this as this was my no.1 piece for a long time, but it's time to start putting money back into the hobby. And with owning the Enterbay 1:4 T-800 and DX10 on the way, I have enough terminator 2! Then there's always the dear month that is December!

Eveything is incuded and is absolutely mint. The Figure, accessories and the box. Pretty much as close to as new condition as you can get. It still has the new smell! He was my most treasured piece and was handled with care. Even after seeing the DX10 in hand, the MMS117 is still definitely a figure worth owning, the leathers are great and some memebers even prefer them to those of the DX10. I would keep the MMS but I have the black t-shirt / shotgun / sunglasses look covered with the Enterbay 1:4.

Looking for £170 not including shipping

DX02: sold

Just Added: Hot toys MMS67 OC Batman!

I'm in a similar situation as the T2 Arnie with this one. I love the figure but I have the Enterbay 1:4. So the begins suit is covered. This figure is legendary. Arguably the best Batman figure HT have released. Everything is included and in perfect condition, as is the box.

I paiid £300 so that would be my asking price. But make me an offer!

Also I have the very first OC Batman HT released. It's away in storage so I would have to get it out to double check its condition, but i'm fairly sure the figure is perfect. I remember adding black to his eyes and repainting the mouth. The box is pretty banged up, I know that. I bought it like that.

Make me an offer on it!

I'm open to offers on all the above!

UK buyers I will ship via next day secure delivery!

Can ship internationally! PayPal payments preferred!

Thanks a lot for looking!

Last edited:
Re: FS: Mint Condition Hot Toys MMS117 T2 - T-800

Shipping is 1 million dollars

dr-evil-1-million-dollars.jpg

Guys thanks for the help!

Re: FS: Mint Condition Hot Toys MMS117 T2 - T-800 & DX02

Bump! Prices and DX02 added!

Re: FS: Perfect Hot Toys MMS117 T-800, DX02, MMS67 OC Batman & Very first OC Batman

Bump! 2 OC batman's (batmen?) added!

Re: FS: Perfect Hot Toys MMS117 T-800, DX02, MMS67 OC Batman & Very first OC Batman

Bump! Make me an offer! :rock

Bumparoo!!!

Will you ship to U.S. ?

Yeah buddy :)

Bump
:)

Bump

Good prices, good luck with your sales, take care.

Many thanks my friend!

Bump!!!!!!

Bump! Want these gone! :lol

Rob.

Back