• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: My S.I.M. Comiquette ( repainted ) Red & Gold and more

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth_Maul

Super Freak
Reaction score
Bills need to be payed .. and some of you here that you know me in person you already know that i`m facing problems with my Job .So some of my most favorite pieces have to go but the options are limited for me .
I will ship to the most parts of the world can mark as gift and declare low value if someone wants it . Shipping cost for Europe is 0 $ to 0 $ For U.S. if anyone is interested will be a bit more and i have to check it but from previous transactions the cost was 100 $ and something more , depending the weight and the location no profit from the shipping cost .Here we go ..

FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE

S.I.M. Comiquette repainted in Red / Gold - 850 $

light function works with no problems no paint chip or flaking at all .

https://s213.photobucket.com/albums/cc308/Darth_Maul82/Iron%20Man%20Comiquette%20Repainted/

Godfather Premium Format - 330 $ Shipped

Tusken Raider Reg Premium Format - 350 $ Shipped

Slave Leia Premium Format - 350 $ Shipped

Attakus Padme and Han Carbonite 350 $ for both Shipped

And the pics :

DSC01307.jpg

DSC00908.jpg

DSC00910.jpg

DSC00941.jpg

Last edited:
Re: FS: Some P.F.s & my S.I.M. Comiquette ( repainted )

do you have clearer pictures of the SIM? Where we can see the paint job?

Totally awesome guy here fellow freaks.
I wish you the best of luck on your items buddy!!! :duff

Slashed the price for the Stealth Iron Man Com to 1100 $ shipped to the U.S. and 1020 $ for Europe . Bump !!!

Bump this again , also interest in trading for a Silver Surfer comiquette or a Daredevil comiquette ! Flex pay is an option too . Thanks !

Back