• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

AUS FS: Premium formats & comiquettes! (Prefer aussie buyers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yodee

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey all,

Selling my Whole Statue collection!
Been hell fun collecting and FINDING those rare and holy grails but its time to go! Someone here would probably appreciate these statues more then my garage walls. :lol
Reason why im selling? I have lost all interest in this hobby and all these beautiful statues have not seen the light. which is sooo sad.

Anyway! i would prefer aussie buyer only because shipping would be cheaper then shipping to the USA. unless the buyer wants to pay for $100+ shipping to america then lets do it! :panic:

Now im not someone that wants to make profit from this so here are the prices (all in Aussie dollars)

List:
MS Marvel premium format (reg) - $300 - sold!
Wolverine premium format (reg) - $300 - sold
Black Cat comiquette (reg) - $100 - sold
Carnage Comiquette (reg) - $300
Venom Comiquette (reg) - $450 - sold
Ironman Maquette (reg) - $350 - sold
Punisher comiquette (reg) - $250 - sold
Mystique comiquette (reg) - $200
(My Holy Grail) Emma Frost (exc.) - $500

Now these prices are negotiable and they do not include shipping. =)
Pictures on request but heres an old pic of my old room

DSC_0001-2.jpg

DSC_0002-1.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
thanks to all that have PMed and im sorry if i havent got back to you. i have had sooo may PMs to go through, please bear with me!

right, i think i replied to everyones BOMBARDMENT of PMs....if i havent im sooo sorry please PM me

Back