• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: iminime Demons head ($425)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alpha826

Super Freak
Reaction score
hey all, unfortunately im going through some car troubles, so i have to sell off this amazing piece... id like to get $425 shipped in the USA, but im open to offers as well. i can also ship international, but buyer will have to cover all shipping costs.

i replaced the original demons head body with a HT truetype and repainted the hair and goatee darker and have the dx01 cop joker shoes on him. here are some pictures on the new body, but with untouched up hair and original shoes. ill post some pics of the updated version late.

20120904_153122.jpg

20120904_153059.jpg

Last edited:
Re: FS: iminime Demons head

Stunning figure but is it just me or do his shoes look massive in that second pic! Good luck with sale :wave

Re: FS: iminime Demons head

Typing on the phone sucks. Shame numbers don't auto-correct.

Re: FS: iminime Demons head (PRICE LOWERED)

I got mine for half that price and I thought mine was expensive :lol

Your going to have a tough time with another priced at $250 less at the same time,,,,

Your going to have a tough time with another priced at $250 less at the same time,,,,

That hasn't stopped people from charging ridiculously high amounts before :dunno

Back