• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS- HT Predator figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iron.jedi83

Super Freak
Reaction score
scaling back my collection and in doing so i realized that i got some figures that just look outta place or dont care for anymore. so my loss of interest is another's gain. will only ship within U.S. and accept pay pal gift. thanks for looking

i am selling:
Hot Toys Sideshow EX Godfather-displayed in smoke-free pet free room. asking 200 shipped SOLD
Hot Toys Hellboy figure-displayed in smoke-free pet free room. asking 200 shipped SOLD
Hot Toys Chris Redfield (B.S.A.A. Version) never displayed kept in its box. open only for inspection and it does have a broken walkie talkie. asking 140 shipped SOLD
Hot Toys Sheva- never displayed open for inspection and found broken left arm. got a replacement arm but still doesnt look the best. the box she comes in is also coming undone on the right side but i but some double-sided tape to close it- asking for 115 shipped.SOLD

Hot Toys Sideshow Exclusive Dutch-displayed in smoke-free pet free room. he is missing his cigar (darn thing was small could not find it) but aside from that he is complete. asking $200 shippedSOLD
Hot Toys Sideshow Exclusive original Predator-displayed in smoke-free pet free room.- SOLD

Last edited:
Re: FS- HT figures (Godfather, Hellboy, RE5)

saturday bump. can a mod change the name of the thread title to FS- HT Figures RE5 please:peace:hi5:

Back