• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: HT Batman, Superman, and Spiderman Stuff

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Minitrucker

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I am stepping away from collecting at 1:6 scale and trying to unload some items here before eBay. Note that all prices with shipping refer to U.S. destinations. I am willing to ship overseas and we can work that out over PMs. Payment - we can do things the old fashion way: face-to-face if you happen to be in the SF Bay Area, personal check, or M.O., which has worked out with various members. Checks or M.O. need to clear before I ship the item(s). If paying by PayPal, I will only accept payment as a 'gift'. I have tried to be as clear as possible with each item description, but please PM me if you have any questions. All items if 'used' were displayed behind a closed glass cabinet. Thanks for looking...

HOT TOYS HARVEY DENT JACKET
Brand new... never used it for anything. SOLD/SHIPPED

TOYSMON NURSE JOKER OUTFIT WITH EXTRAS
This was 'used' and displayed behind a closed glass cabinet. You will get everything in the pic along with the True Type body. I believe the body is a BR Joker body... but am not 100%. Note that one of the Dent stickers were used but there are a bunch of extra new ones. Also, the silencer was broken off from the gun accidentally but can easily be fixed. I am also including a set of Crocs and pair of socks made by KingGraySkull. The box has a few creases and was basically received in that condition. The Joker card, file, and Dent stickers are still in perfect condition. SOLD/SHIPPED

HOT TOYS BATMAN MMS DX-02
This figure is brand new and in mint condition. It is from the DC Direct batch and has no issues with leakage. It has never been displayed and was only taken out for inspection. The accessory wrappings are still taped and sealed. Box is also in excellent condition. Note that I do not have the brown shipper... in case that is important to you. SOLD/SHIPPED

Edit: will also throw in one of them nice custom capes that lforigno makes.

CUSTOM BRUCE WAYNE W/HOT TOYS MEN'S SUIT
This is more or less a custom Bruce Wayne figure with a head-sculpt from the Dark Knight suit version and a Tony Stark Jericho suit. However you want to see it, you will get the head-sculpt, body, and suit. SOLD/SHIPPED

HOT TOYS TDK SUIT VERSION - BRUCE WAYNE HEADSCULPT
An extra head-sculpt I never did anything with but displayed as you see in the pic. Asking $30, shipped.

005-4.jpg

HOT TOYS BATMAN MMS DX-02 - ACCESSORIES
Never did anything with these either. The belt set is $35, shipped. Each of the sticky bomb guns are $28, shipped.

011.jpg

HOT TOYS JOKER MMS DX-01 - DISPLAY BASE
Asking $45, shipped.

012-1.jpg

1:6 SIDESHOW TERMINATOR T-800 ARNIE FIGURE
This figure is loose but in excellent condition. I no longer have the box but will include a custom head-sculpt painted by (I think) one of the members here. Get this thing off my hands. Lol. SOLD/SHIPPED

Last edited:
Re: FS: Batman and Terminator Stuff

1:1 DONNER SUPERMAN KRYPTONIAN KNOWLEDGE CRYSTAL
This is a real crystal piece. As you can see, it was limited to 5 AP pieces. Asking $250, shipped.

014.jpg

HOT TOYS TRUE TYPE BODY
Don't know what version this is. I'm sure guys here could make a better guess than me. SOLD/SHIPPED

HOT TOYS BATMAN BEGINS FIGURE - FIRST RELEASE
This is the very first version that HT produced... with the very big and long cape. Figure has been displayed behind a closed glass case. The figure itself is complete with all accessories and is pretty much in mint condition. The box, however, has seen better days. It is in storage right now but from what I remember, it's got a couple dings and creases. I picked it up from a local comic store when they were about to close their business and they had other things on top of it. It was brand new though. SOLD/SHIPPED

HOT TOYS BATMAN THE DARK KNIGHT - ORIGINAL COSTUME
The second release of the Begins suit. Figure was also displayed behind a closed glass case. Excellent condition, there are no issues with the armor and it was never displayed in any dynamic pose. The box itself is in very good shape. Asking $210, shipped.

Edit: this is the MMS67 version.

HOT TOYS TWO FACE / HARVEY DENT
Basically selling 2 figures as a set. You get one complete Two Face figure and also a Harvey Dent figure. The Dent figure was put together with all the same parts including the hand that holds the coin. The only thing missing is the belt, which I'm sure I had at some point but probably used it for something else. This set will only come with one box given that the Dent figure was custom put together. Box is in great shape... and still has an extra suit blazer sealed within. SOLD/SHIPPED

SPIDER-MAN MOVIE COSTUME PRINT FROM SONY FILES
This is a print of Tobey Maguire's Spidey suit from the first movie using the studio file. By print, it means that it's just the suit pattern on fabric. It also means that you will have to cut out the pieces and sew it together. You will also have to source out the webbing, spiders for the front and back, and also the eyes. I do not make those but have a few contacts that do. The suit is sized to Maguire's build but since the fabric is stretchy, I believe it can fit someone up to 5'10" if the intention is to wear it. I'll post pics if there is significant interest. SOLD/SHIPPED

Last edited:
Re: FS: HT Batman, Superman, and Terminator Stuff

damn good price fot that dx 02 you wouldnt happened to have any bats dx heads laying around?

damn good price fot that dx 02 you wouldnt happened to have any bats dx heads laying around?

I try to be as reasonable as possible with pricing. Sorry bud, I did have a couple at one point but not anymore.

pm sent. Thanks a lot!

Back at you, Mr A.

Btw, the Nurse Joker set and Begins (first release) is pending. I cannot edit the posts on my iPad... but will do so as soon as I'm in front of a computer. Thanks!

Correction: Nurse Joker set is now sold.

Last edited:
Re: FS: Batman and Terminator Stuff

I love the Memory Crystal, If only you where in the UK, it woule be mine by now.

How has that OC Batman not sold for $210?? An unthinkably low price before the Toyfair Bruce Wayne revisit but even now still very low I would think. Heck I've had mine listed for $300 and thats already below what I would ideally like to get for it. Accounting for international shipping and all its barely any profit for me.

Thanks for that ;) I suppose mainly because the newer version is out and this one is not so cool anymore. Lol. In any case, I'm just trying to recoup what I paid for most of this stuff.

And just to clarify since some folks have asked, this is the MMS67 version.

With all the QC issues on the new Bruce Wayne version I think you should be able to sell the MMS67 easy since it had no issues. Plus it has the pneumatic mangler accessory that the new one doesn't have.

Back