• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Hot Toys TFA Captain America

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi, guys.

You see what´s up for sale.

He´s totally mint, comes with all, Box is in perfect condition and the most important:
Nearly zero cracks or starts of cracking on the electro plated shield.

He´s displayed in my totally smoke and dustfree home, loved him...but I wanna let him go, due to Red Skull not being important enough and in due time wanting to have The Avengers Version.

Would like to have 200$ + shipping and of course it´s worldwide.
Why else would I be putting him up here?!
Brice is totally negtioable, especially due to shipping costs, but since from those 200$ only 150€ will be left...I first try it this way.

Hope a completionist gives him a good home.

And now (hopefully) hit the keys.
Open to questions anytime.
:wave

20121127_195801.jpg

20121127_195855.jpg

Ouh...and btw...he´ll come in Nick Fury´s shipper, cause I just started to keep those and after my recent move a major part of my packing material was let loose.

maybe i can help you out here......you need to check ebay bro, these sell all day between $115-150 most times with shipping....opened ..why would somebody pay $200 plus the shipping?? you need to lower your price.... a lot...not sure if this is what you want to hear, but its the truth...good luck...

maybe i can help you out here......you need to check ebay bro, these sell all day between $115-150 most times with shipping....opened ..why would somebody pay $200 plus the shipping?? you need to lower your price.... a lot...not sure if this is what you want to hear, but its the truth...good luck...

Thx, but he´s goin´way better in germany.
Then I´ll sell him here.
Thx, mate.

Mods, pls close this thread then.

Back