• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS- Hot Toys TDKR DX12 Batman on the cheap!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Master Wayne

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello all. It appears that I've just lost my job in time for the Christmas holiday and I'm in serious need of a little liquid money to keep me above water until after the new year. As a result I'm resorting to selling off my DX12 Batman figure. As stated, I'm currently in considerable need, so I'm offering it for a pretty good deal, in my humble opinion.

Figure comes from my smoke and pet free collection, is 100% complete, never displayed, and was only opened once to verify the contents of the box were as they should be (twice if I count snapping this photo). Shipper box included.

This is boxed up and ready to ship the same day as payment. Looking for $310 shipped. Paypal fees included. Feel free to PM me any questions. Thanks and happy holidays, folks!

DX12Batman1_zpsd984e3e9.jpg
DX12Batman2_zps135a206a.jpg
DX12Batman3_zps15f5fd45.jpg

Back