• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Hot Toys, Soldier Story, BBK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Q

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello,

All my items are brand new unless noted and include shipping to the U.S.:

Hot Toys Sucker Punch Amber $150
Hot Toys Gantry W/mark lv $450
Hot Toys Jake Sully $275
Hot Toys Muscle True Type $60
Cal Tek Dress Blue Marine (Regular) $80
BBK Clown $65
TTL Bodies $18

Last edited:
You should come by frank and sons, you will have a great time. It's a small comic con type show but free parking and free admission!

Q I will be in California for Comic Con. Do you have a store in the area? Shoot me a PM I want to pick up 2 figures from you.

Just want to thank Q for the great deal on Hot Toys Jake Sully!!! I was in Cali this week and picked up the figure from his wife. They went out of their way to sell me this figure when they didnt have to. Really appreciate it!

Last edited:
Just want to thank Q for the great deal on Hot Toys Jake Sully!!! I was in Cali this week and picked up the figure from his wife. They went out of there way to sell me this figure when they didnt have to. Really appreciate it!!!

You welcome, enjoy! Hopefully next time you can visit the shop! :hi5:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back