• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Hot Toys Shadow Predator and Thor! Medicom Kamen Rider [UK Seller - Ships Global]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ToastedFred

Super Freak
Reaction score
- PM me if interested in anything you see, I'm also open to reasonable offers.
- Everything comes from a smoke and pet free home.
- PayPal only please.
- Items will be posted via Royal Mail 1st Class Recorded within 2 working days of purchase.
- Will ship items international, PM with the item you're interested in and we can work out the shipping costs.

--------------

f7e3990f.jpg

Hot Toys DX02 - SOLD

--------------

b2f62337.jpg

Hot Toys Thor - SOLD posted in the UK. For international, PM me and we may be able to work something out.

One broken wrist peg, and helmet wings are loose (not loose enough to just fall off though), which makes it perfect for modding. Figure itself is perfect condition.

--------------

1e380e18.jpg

Hot Toys Odin - SOLD

No issues with this guy, perfect condition. Box has slight wear however, with creases in some places.

--------------

e97169bd.jpg

Hot Toys Shadow Predator - £125 ONO posted in the UK. For international, PM me and we may be able to work something out.

Fantastic condition, like new, only displayed for a brief period of time.

--------------

e003099f.jpg

Medicom Kamen Rider Dragon Knight - £50 posted in the UK. For international, PM me and we may be able to work something out.

Complete but not box. Was an ex-shop display, so suit has some wear (stripe missing on left arm, wear on left knee and wear on crotch area) but overall it still looks great.(<- Clicky)

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Re: FS: Hot Toys DX02 (DCD Batch) + KRDK Medicom [UK Seller]

Bumparoo.

I'm also open to reasonable offers near the asking price.

Will you be selling any more Medicom Kamen Riders?

That's doubtful to be honest.

Both items are still available. I need the cash people :(

Ah sorry to disappoint mate. You know you're likely to hear it first if I decide to sell any.

Re: FS: Hot Toys DX02 (DCD Batch) + Kamen Rider DK Medicom [UK Seller]

Bump!

Come on, I know there are some Kamen Rider fans out there.

Re: FS: Hot Toys Thor, Odin, Shadow Predator + Medicom Kamen Rider [UK Seller]

Desperate times call for desperate measures :( more items have been added.

To the top with thee!

Last edited:

omg your selling Thor?

I thought you were going to keep him. Then use the Avengers Thor with his sleeves off. And You are selling Odin too? Will you still be getting Loki? Thought you were gonna have the family trio display. It would look magical.

I would've loved to have been able to have the trio display, but there are other items that I'd like in my display in place of them. Who knows, I might still get Avengers Thor and Loki in the future depending on their price. Oh, and the words mystical, not magical :wink1:

Back to the top!

I'm very much so open to offers. Really need something here to sell too people.

Are you interested in any trades, my good fellow?

Odin is Sold!

Are you interested in any trades, my good fellow?

While I would prefer to just simply sell, there is a chance possibly, PM me with what you're interested in and have available.

Back