• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Hot Toys, Medicom, Yamato, Bandai, Hasbro, Plex

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrice73

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have several items for sale. I will be posting pictures too but right now I just want to get these items up for sale. I have a perfect feedback score on the site with 19 positive responses so be assured you will be getting great stuff. Please PM if you are interested.

PLEX (Hong Kong) Limited Edition 1 Meter Tall (nearly 40 inches) Ultra-Seven. I picked this behemoth up earlier in the year and I am letting it go for what I put in it. It is a one of kind Ultra-Seven figure molded in hard vinyl and it comes with a black fiberglass base to set it in on. $300.00 plus shipping, If you are a true Ultra-Seven fan, you will love this huge figure of the greatest Ultra brother. He's molded in nice standing pose with hands at his side. Great paint app and the sculptor who did this duplicated the zippers, creases and everything else that went into the suit worn by the actor in the classic Tsuburaya series.

Please PM me with questions. Here's a link to pics of these items. https://www.flickr.com/photos/8971629@N07/sets/72157624809423878/Thanks.

Last edited:
Back