• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Hot Toys Ironman Gantry

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ali032373

Super Freak
Reaction score
HT Ironman gantry. Figure was removed. Gantry itself was never removed from the box. $285 shipped. Good way to pick up a brand new one more cheaply than the $350 shipped retail price. Cheaper than eBay's $320 BIN shipped.

USA only. Lower 48.

Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys Ironman Gantry

Im not really a trade person but i guess there's no downside to listening.

Interested in a GOD Enterbay Bruce Lee, Ezio, or Medi Ghost Rider?

Thanks for the offers but I'll have to pass.

I hope this answers a few questions.

when the gantry and figure ship from the retailer they are in one brown shipper box. Inside that one box are 2 boxes: one for the gantry and another for the IM mk iv and the robotic arm. This sale includes the gantry and its original box. This box has never been opened or even removed from the shipper.

Also, as noted the robotic grey arm is in the IM box. the grey arm is not included.

I am not looking to trade for anything. But thank you for the offers.

I am not willing to do any payment plan or similar arrangement.

I hope this helps. But if you still have a question please ask.

IMG_20120727_135038.jpg

IMG_20120727_143108.jpg

PLEASE NOTE THIS SALE IS FOR THE GANTRY ONLY. AND AS NOTED ABOVE IT DOES NOT INCLUDE THE GREY ROBOTIC ARM THING.

Back