• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Hot Toys AVP Predators

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrStayPuft

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have four AVP Predators I'm looking to sell. They've been displayed, but in perfect condition. Boxes and all accessories included. The reason I'm selling is to upgrade to more PF and statues.

Prices may be high, but I'm trying to get as much as I can. I may not be able to ship them out until about Tues of next week due to work and school, but send me a PM if you're interested. Thanks for looking!

Prices include shipping. Will Ship UPS. Sorry folks, but looking to sell these in the lower 48 US ONLY.

Celtic - SOLD
DSCN0317.jpg

Chopper - SOLD
DSCN0320.jpg

Elder - SOLD
DSCN0323.jpg

Scar - Sold
DSCN0311.jpg

DC Direct Joker - SOLD
DSCN0307.jpg

The black knife is broke in half, nothing a little glue won't fix

Last edited:
Have offers on all Predators so far, but if any sales fall through, I will update accordingly.

Thanks for the interest!

None paid for, but they're still in the works. Holding 2 of them till a later time.

Well due to me being an idiot, I broke the neck piece off of Celtic, so he's available for a discount. Anybody know how to fix these? You can either fix it yourself, or just buy a new head. Either way, if you're interested, send me a PM. I will give him away much cheaper.

Here's the pic:
DSCN0333.jpg

I love these things, but I hate how delicate they are!!

Last edited:
Back