• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS/FT Hot Toys Iron Man, NECA Pred bodies, Hard-Boiled, MMPR, Die Cast Military M109

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ViperSRT

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Sadly the time has come to try and make some extra cash and that means a couple things need to go. The prices posted are what I would like to get, but I AM open to all reasonable offers!!!!!! I took the amount I would like for the item and then added the approximate shipping cost. Pics available upon request which I would be more than happy to provide!!

First off we have:

Hot Toys Iron Man Mark II - Has been displayed, but is in like new condition w/ box and is complete with all lights working. It can be seen in my video review:
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74FWegYrEQc"]Hot Toys Iron Man Battle Damaged Mark III and Mark II Reveiw - YouTube[/ame]

I'm looking for 275 shipped.

Second we have 2 1/4 NECA Predator Bodies. The heads have been removed, but the bodies are still 100% complete and never removed from packaging. Great for customs! I'm looking for 45 shipped for each or 90 shipped for both. PENDING

Next up is the Brothers Production custom "Dirty Harry" Hard-boiled II. Opened to inspect but never removed from packaging. Looking for 120 shipped.

Next we have a 2010 Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Megazord. Item was briefly displayed and is complete and in like new condition. Looking for $45 shipped.

Assassins Creed 2 Collectors Edition Comes with collectors tin and Ezio figure: Looking for 20 Shipped

Die Cast Forces of Valor U.S. 155mm Self-Propelled Howitzer M109 MIB- Asking $60 Shipped

Thanks for looking! :wave

Last edited:
Once there was a bump and the wise mage welcomed offers of monetary compensation.

Note: Price lowered on Megazord and Iron Man.

Back