• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Enterbay HD Masterpiece T2: Judgment Day T-800 (Clean Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DiFabio

Super Freak
Reaction score
I decided to put my 1/4 Enterbay Terminator up for sale.

- Complete figure, MIB with all the weapons and accessories $460

It's new, only inspected and put on display for about a month. I never really touched it so it's practically brand new. There's no problem with the figure or any of the weapons/accessories. The joints are all great and luckily this hasn't had the infamous shoulder/arm breakage that's been known to plague this figure. I barely posed it before I packed it all back up so it's as good as new. There's also an extra boot that the original seller was nice enough to send me due to some leather damage. So you'll get a MINT pair, plus the extra.

The only problem is the silver T2 box. The outside flap has developed a bit of a tear on the seam due to the weight and dimensions of the actual box (this was before Enterbay switched to the heavy duty styrofoam cases). It's small and not separating the box by any means but I thought it would be worth mentioning to anyone concerned about box condition

I'm just looking to get what I paid, plus shipping. So $460 shipped in the U.S. I accept paypal only, buyer pays fees.

If you'd like to send a gift to save money, please contact me first. I'm looking to ship within the U.S. only, sorry international collectors. If you're interested, outside the U.S. (I might be able to make expectations based on location) or have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM me. I'm going to ship it in a larger box wrapped in paper with packing bubbles, just as it was sent to me. Will include delivery confirmation so you can track it. I'll try and send it ASAP, after Christmas/the holidays.

I'm more than open to taking pics of the box, packaged figure and accessories, so feel free to shoot me a PM. Thanks!

Last edited:
Back