• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Bowen Sirius Dawn statue $75, Dagger comiquette $175

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jack burton

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys and girls,

I've been here for a little over a year. Fun place. I've bought things off of some members here but my feedbacks don't seem to be showing up. I can work with you guys. I've got lots of feedback on neo-geo.com under the same username. I've got a video game sales thread up over there. You can see my feedback number next to my name. Just click to see feedback, or check out some games for sale. Click here

I've got two statues I don't need. I can accept paypal (+3% fees), money order, or concealed cash.

Here goes.

1)Bowen Sirius Dawn Statue. The box has seen better days, but is complete and I can tape up the one side. However, one of the blades on her weapon is apparently missing. I just noticed it. I've had it for a few years and never noticed it. So it isn't a real big deal. So I'm selling it for cheap.

Price: $75 plus shipping.

2)Sideshow Dagger Comiquette. Bought new, briefly displayed. Perfect shape. No shipper.

Price: $175 plus shipping.

I also may have a Kotobukiya Mark iii Iron man statue for sale. Just gotta find the box. Once I do, the price will be $100 plus shipping.

Thanks in advance for looking!!

e3a5a0f2a559f7fbe3d72ecb95856613.jpg
c4fec4d36ab32925ea1be9b204b1b71c.jpg

Last edited:
Bump!

Had some bites. Let's get this stuff out of here!!!1:clap

Last edited:
Back