• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Bowen and Koto Xmen Pieces.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Butttornado

Super Freak
Reaction score
I went all out in buying my Xmen display and have no room left to display anything else. I am scaling back now so that I can buy COTD stuff.

Selling Terms and Conditions:
SOLD AS IS FOR PARTS ONLY
Buyer will be 100% responsible for item once sold. Any damage caused by transit will be handled by the buyer.
For both of our protection, I will record video of me packing it and driving it to FEDEX.
Do not try to Scam me.
I have 100% Feedback on Ebay : Asiantornado2003

Contact me for any questions!
Thanks for looking!

Here's what I got!

Action Iceman Clear Variant
#215/300
- 3 breaks which are repaired. Pics below. It looks great and the breaks blend in with the style of the statue.
$210 shipped

Storm Bowen Museum Pose
#505/100
- Repaired finger. Literally impossible to see. It was repaired by the last owner. Everything else is perfect.
Sold

Psylocke DRS
#135/1300
- Broken at the hand that holds the sword. Repaired by the last owner. They didn't do the best job gluing it back, but the statue is amazing and one of my fave DRS. Sexy as hell :)
Sold!

Colossus DRS
#148/1000
- Mint
My favorite of all the DRS. It's really hard for me to let this one go, but I have to make choices.
Sold!

Bishop Bowen On Sentinel
#507/850
- Mint
Best Sentinel Base ever! Really completes the Xmen display!
Sold!

Last edited:
Back