• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Back To The Future II x NIKE MAGS (1:1) !!!SOLD!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pajji

Super Freak
Reaction score
1:1 BTTF x NIKE MAGS sz. 9: SOLD
Dead stock; Never tried on; All lights work. USA Only..Will be shipped in original "Hill Valley, CA" UPS Box
(PM me for more details or pics, if interested)

**No Internatinal Shipping :( Sorry**

null_zps54852f7b.jpg

null_zps9b6288e9.jpg

null_zps5ed9dee2.jpg

null_zps7d96075f.jpg

null_zps994f9955.jpg

null_zpsc273ab12.jpg

Last edited:
Re: FS: Back To The Future II x NIKE MAGS (1:1)

man i thought collecting statues was expensive. It is crazy how expensive these are now not a bad price though good luck with the sale

Thanks brotha! :1-1:

Yeah...I really wasn't planning on selling these...they are a beaut in person...but you know how it goes...when one needs money...anything is for sale :lol Can't believe they are over 6g's on eBay :thud:

Do the lights on the top scrap where it says NIKE come on? That's very important feature to show. and you know why im saying this.

Do the lights on the top scrap where it says NIKE come on? That's very important feature to show. and you know why im saying this.

Absolutely :) and yes they do work...added pics of strap in first post :wink1:

BUMPY JOHNSON!! :rock

One day i hope to have those in my collection, but for now its not in the cards for me. good luck with the sale my friend.

SOLD!

Lock her up! :wave:peace

Back