• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Alien Egg print signed by HR Giger

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

highlanderpdx

Super Freak
Reaction score
UPDATE: I dropped the price of these 2 prints to $220 + Shipping, you get 2 beautiful signed prints with very nice frames that really make them pop.

Hello fellow freaks, I am thinking about selling my Alien Egg print, but I was curious if there was anybody interested. Here are the details: I had it beautifully custom framed and double matted with a black and purple color scheme to match the print. Alien Egg fine art print signed by H. R. Giger 814/1000. Alien Egg Version II fine art print by Dark Horse, 1991, signed by H. R. Giger in pencil at the lower right margin. Measures 19 ½ x 27 in. ½ in. I really love this piece but there are a lot of figures I would rather have. I am open to trades, HT figures are what I am looking for and this is what I would like to have in my collection: Mark 1 and 2 Iron Man figures, AVP Predators (I have Chopper), Predator 2 Elder, TS John Connor Final Battle. I received this print from a friend that worked for Dark Horse, I did some digging and the MSRP was $99.95 back in 1991. HR Giger is hands down one of my favorite artists, I just love the fact that he touched this print, kinda geeky I know.

Last edited:
I've seen them on eBay for below retail from time to time. I have a feeling Dark Horse did not sell through the whole run and they were discovered in the warehouse years later. You did a fine job framing it up though, and I know what you mean about the signature. I have the Alien 1/4 scale head which is signed, and I damn near covet the thing.

Good luck. :D

I feel the same way as Mesa. Is the other print signed by the artist as well. It was so long ago, I cannot remember who painted that image. I try to stick mostly to Alien collectibles, and don't venture too much into the sequel films, although I love them all. (well, maybe not love resurrection)

Yes the other print is a Aliens:Earth War limited edition lithograph by John Bolton. The lithograph edition was limited 1500 copies and measures 19 ½ x 27 in. ½ in, each signed and numbered by John Bolton himself. It is hard to make out but I think it is number 1498. I would be willing to part with that one as well, I am more into HT figs and I am trying to play catch up with some of the figures I passed on or couldn't afford at the time. They both look really good together and I used the same frame style for both, except the matting is different on the earth war print (it has a green matt to match the print).

Last edited:
Oh, competition. I was trying to play it cool ozz. I'm pretty sure he was trying to determine a price, which I know is against policy to list a for sale thread without an established price. The piece in question really looks great, doesn't it?

I have decided on a price, $400 OBO for both plus shipping or trade (items listed above). I have a lot invested in the frames and they really do look beautiful together.

I'm pretty sure he was trying to determine a price, which I know is against policy to list a for sale thread without an established price. The piece in question really looks great, doesn't it?

I must have missed that part, I apologize if I broke any rules :slap, that was not my intention. I went ahead and set a price.

I don't like the frown, am I asking to much, I have $170 invested in the frames alone ( I was shocked when I had these framed, I was not aware the cost when custom framing), I put OBO, PM me an offer.:wink1:

Last edited:
Oh, competition. I was trying to play it cool ozz. I'm pretty sure he was trying to determine a price, which I know is against policy to list a for sale thread without an established price. The piece in question really looks great, doesn't it?

It's all yours if you want it. I'm actually in selling mode. I want one of those prints, but I want the print only.

Back