• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: AH! Comiquettes Exclusives, Marvel LSB Exclusives, Ghost Rider Comiquette EX. +++

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK so because I'm feeling generous (yet again.) :lol I've lowered the prices on the Archangel Archive Set, AH! Black Cat EX. Comiquette, Hulk EX. LSB, and the Spiderman 3 Diorama. I'm really not willing to go much lower on these prices, so if you're interested now is the time to act! The other "big news" is that I took the Rider off the market. I just got done seeing Bonedaddy77's pics of his Old West GR and I can't bear selling my Ghost Rider just yet (and the fact that I haven't had many PM's swayed my decision dramatically!) So again, if ANYONE has ANY questions, let me know! I assure you we can work something out!

OK so because I'm feeling generous (yet again.) :lol I've lowered the prices on the Archangel Archive Set, AH! Black Cat EX. Comiquette, Hulk EX. LSB, and the Spiderman 3 Diorama. I'm really not willing to go much lower on these prices, so if you're interested now is the time to act! The other "big news" is that I took the Rider off the market. I just got done seeing Bonedaddy77's pics of his Old West GR and I can't bear selling my Ghost Rider just yet (and the fact that I haven't had many PM's swayed my decision dramatically!) So again, if ANYONE has ANY questions, let me know! I assure you we can work something out!

LOL the Rider is the only reason I view this thread... :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

And on another note, I'm really surprized that I haven't received even ONE PM on Black Cat. This piece is amazing and it's the Exclusive! :horror

I will be listing this on Ebay if anybody's interest. USING THE 30% LIVE DISCOUNT WILL SAVE YOU LOTS OF MONEY! (The price of the Spiderman 3 Dio would come out to $154 + shipping !!! Thats HALF OFF the original retail.) So PM me if your interested and I can send you more details. Again, both pieces are mint with original boxes and shipper!

Back