• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: AH! Comiquettes Exclusives, Marvel LSB Exclusives, Ghost Rider Comiquette EX. +++

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chapter 2099

Super Freak
Reaction score
So I still have a few pieces of left over. I'm going to an all Premium Format collection, so unfortunately I have to part with these:

Archangel Archive Set - Mint - $50 + shipping

Spiderman VS. Venom VS. Sandman Diorama - Mint - $200 + shipping

I am willing to accept trades. I'm looking for a mint Sideshow Marvel Premium Format with its box and preferably its Sideshow Shipper as well: the one and only SIDESHOW GREY HULK PF !

I am in college so please bear with me. (I have a crazy schedule!) I don't plan on taking pics of the SM Vs Venom Vs. Sandman Diorama. It is mint. I've opened it for inspection and its been boxed ever since. (It's huge!) Every bust and comiquette has its original color box and Sideshow shipper box.

I normally ship USPS Parcel Post. (I do include Insurance and Delivery Confirmation!) If you want another means of shipping, just let me know and we can work something out so the price shipped may vary (with reason though.) I'm honestly only familiar with USPS. I do include insurance with ALL pieces because I know how fragile they are, so if something does happen you are covered! PM me or post any questions you may have! I know I probably left something out, so I apologize. Paypal only. Shipping only to U.S. lower 48 states.

Last edited:
Don't get me wrong. I love these pieces, but like I've said time and time again, I'm the type who needs to stick with one line. (Yes, some may even call me a completest. :horror) Sideshow does offer A LOT of temptations though, so who can blame me. :lol

I just posted some pictures. I showed the size of the scratch/chip on Hulk in the second picture. (You can see how small it is relative to a penny.) It's on the side of his shoulder so it's not in main sight either.

I'll try to get pictures of the Ghost Rider Comiquette up within the next day or so.

Question about the GC.... If I use the $100 towards a piece at SS, will that disqualify the purchase COMPLETELY for any reward points? Or will I get reward points for the $ that I actually paid out of my pocket? Curious :)

Question about the GC.... If I use the $100 towards a piece at SS, will that disqualify the purchase COMPLETELY for any reward points? Or will I get reward points for the $ that I actually paid out of my pocket? Curious :)

No reward points for any orders you use a gift card on or your existing reward points.

I am willing to accept trades. I'm looking for a few Sideshow Marvel PFs: Spiderman and Elektra. (Mint exclusives only.) See original post.

I'm still trying to find a new home for these pieces. Send me a PM if you are at all interested.

Quick update: The Sideshow $100 Gift Card has SOLD. But there are plenty of comiquettes and LSBs still available.

PRICES HAVE BEEN LOWERED! Feel free to ask any questions. Ghost rider pics WILL be up TODAY!

Back