• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS- ACE Playboy Company Vietnam Girl Head, Uniform/Body

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RPM716

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
At the moment I'm only selling in the US. Prices include PayPal fees and shipping.

ACE Play Girl Play Company - Female Head w/ Rooted Blonde Hair - $50
Just like Strange, bought this for a custom but I changed my mind so I'm selling it off.
s-l1600 (10).jpg

ACE Play Girl Company - Female Vietnam Uniform And Body - $65
Second verse, same as the first. Bought it but I changed my mind. It's worth noting that the neck joint on this is weird, so you'll need to use the above head or one with a smaller socket.
s-l1600 (11).jpg

I'll let the head and body go for $80 total if you buy both!

Last edited:
Re: FS- Hot Toys Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 Rocket Raccoon Deluxe (no alternate h

You got a Dark side Anakin by any chance [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: FS- Hot Toys Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 Rocket Raccoon Deluxe (no alternate h

Unfortunately no, nothing too crazy. Mostly Marvel stuff and a cheap Nurse Joker.

Re: FS-Hot Toys Guardians Vol. 2 Rocket Deluxe (no alternate head), IW Cap Parts, Cus

Bump for new stuff

Re: FS-Hot Toys CW Black Widow, Guardians Vol 2 Rocket Deluxe (no alt head), Customs

Civil War Black Widow bump

Re: FS- HT SS Harley, IW Doctor Strange Head, Mezco One:12 BvS Batman, ACE Play Girl

Hump day Bump

Re: FS- HT Suicide Squad Harley Quinn, IW Doctor Strange Head, ACE Play Girl

Price on Harley?

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Back