• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: 1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars + Marvel Iron Man + Masterworks

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hologram AI

Super Freak
Reaction score
1/6 Hot Toys - Mark VII Battle Damage Version MIB
Original box is included but not the original brown shipper. Was never displayed. Only inspected.
Will be properly boxed and protected when shipped.
Price: $430

1/6 Hot Toys - Silver Centurion - Exclusive Version
Original Box + Brown Shipper Included
Opened to be inspected, was put back in the box. Comes with the Exclusive Mark 42 BD Helmet
Price: $250

1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 2 Mark IV
Original Box Included + No Original Brown Shipper
Everything is in mint condition. No faded undies. Will be properly boxed and shipped.
Price: $300

1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 2 Mark V
Everything is in mint condition. Will be properly boxed and shipped.
Price: $260

1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 2 Mark VI
Everything is in mint condition. No faded undies. Will be properly boxed and shipped.
$390

1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 2 - War Machine
Everything is in mint condition. I believe one of the removable faceplate is missing the magnet. May be able to supply a replacement but not sure on that. Will be properly boxed and shipped.
$350

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars - DX07 - SOLD
Original box is included but not the original brown shipper. Will be properly boxed and protected.
Price: $320 + Shipping

1/6 Sideshow - Darth Vader Deluxe - SOLD
Original Box + Brown Shipper Included. Comes with TWO Helmet! One of them has small marks on the top and I received a mint second one. Figure is completely stock. No mods were done to it.
Price: $250 Shipped

1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man - Iron Monger - SOLD
Was opened to be inspected and then was placed back into it's box. Was never displayed due to its size.
Comes in it's original box + original brown shipper box.
Price: $460 + Shipping

Masterworks SOLD

Masterworks SOLD

I am in the USA but am willing to ship internationally. PM me if you're interested. Prices do not include Paypal fee.

Last edited:
Re: FS: 1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars + Marvel Iron Man

Luke and Darth Vader SOLD.

Re: FS: 1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars + Marvel Iron Man

Bump. Added Mark V.

Re: FS: 1/6 Hot Toys - Star Wars + Marvel Iron Man + Masterworks Bad Reaction

Bump. Added some Marks.

Back