From statues to diecasts and now THIS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LittleBahamut

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am going to try to make this as short as possible!

I first started collecting those PVC Final fantasy and varies small statues of super heroes back in middle school. I was spending nearly all of my weekly allowance money on these things until high school started and thats when my parents told me I should be saving money to buy a used car instead of statues. So I started selling the majority of the stuff on ebay with the help of my sister and make "okay" money back.

I eventually became a car nut after a while and started collecting LOTS of 1:18 diecast cars and I mean LOTS! I had over 100 in my collection at the time mostly from Miasto and AutoArt(The more expensive brand). I started to loose interest in them the more I get because they just kept coming in too fast month after month. I started selling them all off cheap and decided to move on to the 1/12 scales for the high details. Good thing about 1/12 scale diecast was that there were VERY VERY few releases and since it was expensive it allowed me to pick only the ones I REALLY want instead of just buying it for the sake of "collecting."

It wasn't very long until recently I missed having some sort of statue of sort in my room to stare at. But I didn't want to get back in it or I will go on a spending spree. I begin to noticed these collectable statue at a collectable show called Frank and Son in SoCal. After a while I took home a Hot Toys Jill Battle Suit edition and from then on I am hooked! I just got it last week so I am still a newb.

I was going to buy the Hot Toy Iron Man MarkVI, some Predators and a LED display on Ebay until I saw a recent announcement about Hot Toys doing a 1/4 scale on all predators. So like my transitions from 1:18 scale cars to 1/12 scale cars...I say screw the 1/6 scale and hold on out on the FEW and expensive 1/4 SCALE! Sorry for the long post, but I am going to enjoy drooling at pictures of stuff and people's collection here!

fat-guy-goldchaincross-1.jpg

:D

Back