• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Frodo PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Waller

Are you on the square?
Reaction score
Mint condition and briefly displayed in a closed cabinet.

$125 shipped to U.S. lower 48.

WOW! That's a ridiculously low price! Someone should snap this up quick (I would if I didn't already have one) !

It's tempting that's for sure, if only the likeness was better. You selling a Lurtz PF for cheap by chance? :D

Don't skip this one Havok, and esp not at that price. :banana

Don't skip this one Havok, and esp not at that price. :banana

Well for that price it really is hard to resist. I know your a big LOTR fan just by your name, but give me your honest opinion man, is this piece good enough as is or would I want to send it off right away for a repaint. The price alone would probably be enough for me to be satisfied with it as is, but I'd like an opinion on it.

Well for that price it really is hard to resist. I know your a big LOTR fan just by your name, but give me your honest opinion man, is this piece good enough as is or would I want to send it off right away for a repaint. The price alone would probably be enough for me to be satisfied with it as is, but I'd like an opinion on it.

I'd say, especially at that price, it is good enough as is. I've never had mine repainted and I really like him. He has an awesome base as he is coming down the stairs of moria and a helmeted skull on the ground. His clothes are really well done and he is wearing the one ring. I think the biggest complaint is the mouth area which wouldn't be to hard to touch up if you really wanted to...For the price he is asking, I would go for it!! :D

I'd say, especially at that price, it is good enough as is. I've never had mine repainted and I really like him. He has an awesome base as he is coming down the stairs of moria and a helmeted skull on the ground. His clothes are really well done and he is wearing the one ring. I think the biggest complaint is the mouth area which wouldn't be to hard to touch up if you really wanted to...For the price he is asking, I would go for it!! :D

I own him too, and I'd say that is a pretty fair assessment. Up close you do notice the few paint flaws on the head, step back a bit and you generally can't see that any more and all the rest is really well done.
So all in all, chances are you'd be pretty happy, especially for that price, do a little repaint on the face, and you'd be very very happy.

In case this does or doesn't help, here's mine:
2681724038_44ff540794_o.jpg

Good assesment, the mouth never bothered me that much; it really is very underrated.

Go Havok, and Waller has been here for awhile now --- plus I am going to get a commission for this! :banana ;)

Holy crap what a great price on this piece.

A very underrated PF. Probably my second favorite base on any PF I've ever seen.

The base and clothing are very awesome but to be completely fair the mouth bothered me a lot in person. Really the only reason I don't own one.

Payment sent on Frodo!

Sorry to anyone that was floundering on this one, I just couldn't resist the deal. Will be looking for some tips on touching up his mouth when he shows up :)

Payment sent on Frodo!

Sorry to anyone that was floundering on this one, I just couldn't resist the deal. Will be looking for some tips on touching up his mouth when he shows up :)

Sold to John! Merry Christmas!

Mods, please feel free to lock this thread. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back