Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will the hock be removable? I was kinda thinking it would be cool for the standard edition to have the unmasked look thats in the move and the exclusive could have the cut Stan Winston make-up.

Were all pretty sure it will be, if you look at there teaser pics they have a small snippet of him unmasked.

:lol You're busted, Sexy.

Were all pretty sure it will be, if you look at there teaser pics they have a small snippet of him unmasked.

Totally. Lets not forget the fvsj version ............ having the mask permanent to the sculpt would be criminal for such a piece. The teaser is all the confirmation i'll need. I have no doubts.

This piece is gonna rock BIG TIME! :rock

Lol I didn't even notice that. And it looks the the Winston make-up too so thats a plus which would make sense I suppose as it was the make-up worn through out most of the filming if I recall correctly.

Something Sexy
Total Posts: 9,786
Posts Per Day: 17.26

CelticP
Total Posts: 13,591
Posts Per Day: 14.07

:lol

:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol

3.jpg

I don't think that the exclusive would sell well if it had the Stan Winston head.

I don't think you know what you're talking about. :lol

I don't think you know what you're talking about. :lol

Well I think it would if there were TWO heads, but just the Stan Winston one doesn't seem like a good idea. But maybe you are right, maybe I don't know how much people like it. I thought the normal was more popular.

Well I think it would if there were TWO heads, but just the Stan Winston one doesn't seem like a good idea. But maybe you are right, maybe I don't know how much people like it. I thought the normal was more popular.

It looks like the mask is removable. So saying it wouldn't sell with the Winston head being the Ex doesn't make sense considering it'd be an extra swap-out head that the owner could exchange with the normal version. ;)

Additionally, while there will be a few who won't, most will pose Jason with the mask on anyway. :lol

Samething can be said about people with 13k posts.

True. :lol

However, I do have more of a life then the Wiki editors. :dunno

I do also want to know what is this following me thing you've got going on. It seems to pop up from time to time. You kinda just...appear, and say somethin nasty.

A rivalry. Indeed. :yess:

True. :lol

However, I do have more of a life then the Wiki editors. :dunno

I do also want to know what is this following me thing you've got going on. It seems to pop up from time to time. You kinda just...appear, and say somethin nasty.

A rivalry. Indeed. :yess:

Haha it is all good. Maybe there is a rivalry but I have nothing against you personally. It is all in good fun.

Back