Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't wait too long. The economy is the only thing keeping him cheaper as it is in my opinion. I didnt get in on the ground floor for a green Hulk PF. I had to pay $475 for mine shipped. As I was awaiting its arrival, a friend of mine told me how foolish I was for paying that much for it. Because he felt it would go down in value because, after all, the gray was the exclusive. Everybody always wants the exclusive, right?

I think the last green Hulk PF I saw selll went for over 1,000.00.

It didnt go down.

Jason prolly aint going down either. esp. The EX.

Strike while the iron is hot.

Or wait till it goes up to 1k. If it goes that high...Imma sell mine,lol.:peace:peace

photo-2.JPG

All in the Family....

I do need to get busy. I actually have all of Sideshow's 1/6 Jasons except Jason X. They are still unopened, but I promised I would open a few this month, give them the water treatment, and pose them.

The only one I most likely won't open is Part III.

I do need to get busy. I actually have all of Sideshow's 1/6 Jasons except Jason X. They are still unopened, but I promised I would open a few this month, give them the water treatment, and pose them.

wow! Thats a lotta Jasons! Those bad boys are a pretty penny on the secondary market too.

What's "the water treatment"?

What's "the water treatment"?

Water treatment is when you soak the clothes on your 1/6 figure. Then you wring it out as best you can and shape the clothes on the figure. As it air dries, the clothes maintain their shape. This makes them look much more realistic, so they dont look so loose and new.

I'll try and post before and after pics, when I attempt it next weekend.

Water treatment is when you soak the clothes on your 1/6 figure. Then you wring it out as best you can and shape the clothes on the figure. As it air dries, the clothes maintain their shape. This makes them look much more realistic, so they dont look so loose and new.

I'll try and post before and after pics, when I attempt it next weekend.

That's great info, thanks. I guess you couldn't do that with the PF because you can't remove the clothes, or can you?

I'm still sad that someone knocked my EX Jason over, and the only pieces that broke, were the Machete and EX head. :(

Oh well. He's still pretty. And I did end up repainting the EX head due to the terrible damage he took on.

Needs more work though.

Back