Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure why that one is "flawed"...but $90 was deal. The part 3 is $180, kinda steep. I'm considering getting one to display with my Jason PF.

Just pick up the NECA pt 3 and do your own weather. I mean it wont be perfect but for $20 its well worth it.

Guys help!! Where can I buy high quality Jason part 3 bust to display with a part 3 mask? I want one with glass eyes, acrylic teeth, great paint, ect..

Don't know if anyone is interested but I'm selling my Jason EX due to financial reasons, Only got a couple of items of my collection left...Gutted!!

I'm no flipper, Had this in my collection since SS shipped it to me, Love it but circumstances dictate!!

Anyway I'm in the UK, My Ex number is 152/200 and it's mint as is the box, Print etc...

Auction here or feel free to PM me if your in the UK or EU, Guessing International shipping is a nightmare.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/28098051...sid=p3984.m1558.l2649&clk_rvr_id=393727156184

Last one sold for £700 + shipping, Will listen to any sensible offers.

Thanks

Don't know if anyone is interested but I'm selling my Jason EX due to financial reasons, Only got a couple of items of my collection left...Gutted!!

I'm no flipper, Had this in my collection since SS shipped it to me, Love it but circumstances dictate!!

Anyway I'm in the UK, My Ex number is 152/200 and it's mint as is the box, Print etc...

Auction here or feel free to PM me if your in the UK or EU, Guessing International shipping is a nightmare.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/28098051...sid=p3984.m1558.l2649&clk_rvr_id=393727156184

Last one sold for £700 + shipping, Will listen to any sensible offers.

Thanks
Pm sent !!!!! :wave

Picked up a Nightowl Mutant mask by Justin Mabry to go with my PF. I'll be getting a Crash Part 3 mask for him in the near future. This is my first mask. I've only collected resin busts, but this mask will look great with the hockey mask. Thank you guys for the recommendations!

I'm starting to collect masks because they look awesome and don't cost near as much as busts.

My Comic shop has a reg Jason Pf for $300. I like the statue but, are they really selling around the $500 range. I wouldnt buy it to resell it. I just want to make sure me paying above retail is worth the cost? Pl

My Comic shop has a reg Jason Pf for $300. I like the statue but, are they really selling around the $500 range. I wouldnt buy it to resell it. I just want to make sure me paying above retail is worth the cost? Pl

What are you waiting for? Grab that before someone else does. :)

Good find!

:welcome1: to the forums.

Picked up a Nightowl Mutant mask by Justin Mabry to go with my PF. I'll be getting a Crash Part 3 mask for him in the near future. This is my first mask. I've only collected resin busts, but this mask will look great with the hockey mask. Thank you guys for the recommendations!

I'm starting to collect masks because they look awesome and don't cost near as much as busts.

nice score! Great piece. You cannot go wrong with any of Justin Mabry's masks. Now all you need is a hockey mask and a Big Mac work shirt to complete your part 3 display.

Regardless of evilbay prices, the Jason PF is worth $300 for sure. If you collect PF's and are a Friday the 13th fan it's a must IMO.

:stick no I'm ready to buy but I'm cheap...... I will only buy it for my price. Believe it will happen with patience or when the next PF of Jason comes out. Maybe a bigger zombie head ex Jason!

[ame]https://youtu.be/wtgklHQ52WE[/ame]

You're better off waiting for the next PF version of Jason and hoping you get him before he's waitlisted. This exclusive is only going up. :lol

Back