Friday the 13th Part VIII custom Jason!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes...YES...YES!!!

Well done again...

The yellow camera comes in handy this time...If that is your usual camera...:monkey1

:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol It is indeed... :monkey2

I borrowed my Mother in law's camera too, but she forgot to give me the USB cable... so I will have non yellow pics soon with that one. Just don't know when.

I just got the best idea for a new 1/6 by SideShow! I'll give you two big hints;

1. The frickin movie's on right now (if you have satellite)

2. "Bring It All Down! Bring It All Down! Bury the Devil!"

-CJK

YES! I'd love to see either that Leatherface or the version where he dresses up as a lady in the black dress! I'd also like to see the corpse and Chop Top! Leather from Part 3 would be pretty cool too. You know what, we have most of the Freddy's and only missing one Jason, why not give us more than two Leatherfaces?

Sorry, back on topic,
CJK

I'd love to see the Dennis Hopper fig. I've heard he was doing major drugs at the time. Have to be, to agree to be in that slop. I love the flick though. Dog will hunt!!

Excellent job man! You perfected the entire figure, head to toe. I never liked the unmasked version of jason in the movie, but you definitely made it look identical to the screen.
PS. Why did jason, a strong killer, look like such a goofball under the mask?

Hate that Jason face. The sculpt is amazing, but I never liked the design....heh. Great custom though.

Hate that Jason face. The sculpt is amazing, but I never liked the design....heh. Great custom though.

Not just the face the entire movie was horrid, just disgusting! Jason 1-4 imo are/were the best. Director Joseph Zito mentioned that when he was hired on to do part 4 it was intended to be the final Friday film.

Now on the other hand when you see a figure made from the movie and it looks so damn close to the actual likeness its an entirely different story, this custom looks sick!

Back