Friday the 13th part 8: Jason Takes Manhattan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1-4 rule all. 5-8 are fun flicks. 9 and x are pure garbage.

FvJ is fun.

Agreed but I find FVJ hard to watch at times. Its a real stupid movie with cool effects.

80's horror = some characters you wanted to see live.

Present day horror = Please boogeyman, kill them all and thank you too.

Agreed but I find FVJ hard to watch at times. Its a real stupid movie with cool effects.

80's horror = some characters you wanted to see live.

Present day horror = Please boogeyman, kill them all and thank you too.

My biggest hurdle in FvJ is tolerating that in this movie, despite him not being so in 10 movies previous, Jason's afraid of water. A big WTF?! moment. :lol

My biggest hurdle in FvJ is tolerating that in this movie, despite him not being so in 10 movies previous, Jason's afraid of water. A big WTF?! moment. :lol

Yeah that too :D WTF indeed. Overall I got a "Jason is a ^^^^^" feel throughout the entire movie. Similar to the Predators in AVP.

Jason X was 100 times better then Jason 8: takes Manhattan!!!

While Uber Jason kicked all kinds of ass, Jason X was a classic example of:

2404652217_220dd66c3c.jpg

that's the point.. they are fun.

Jason X = fun
FvJ = fun
Jason 8 and Jason GTH = painful to watch.

but everyone knows the fail compared to the first 3.

He is the most terrifying in part 3..but that jumpsuit is a bit too familiar. I do like the utility belt look in 6. But I think the coolest look for me is either FvsJ or the reboot. Forgive me, I was born in 87.

He is the most terrifying in part 3..but that jumpsuit is a bit too familiar. I do like the utility belt look in 6. But I think the coolest look for me is either FvsJ or the reboot. Forgive me, I was born in 87.

He doesn't wear a jumpsuit in part 3 ......... he wears grey pants and a dark green dress shirt. Myers was the jumpsuit dude. :D

He doesn't wear a jumpsuit in part 3 ......... he wears grey pants and a dark green dress shirt. Myers was the jumpsuit dude. :D

Forgive him, he was born too late to know. :lol:p He grew up in the era with Horrifyingly horrible horror like Scream, Grudge, Final Destination and every other PG-13 tween nightmare...:horror

I swear to god he wears a jumpsuit in one of the movies. I thought it was 3..maybe its 4?

EDIT nevermind..it's five..and its not jason at all. I literally just watched all of these and they got kinda lumped together in my mind. Roy Burns made me look stupid on the internet.
friday-the-13th-part-3-14181.jpg

Last edited:
I personally like JTM. Not the best in the series but not the worst (JGTH has that dishoner). I just don't like Jason's "muppet" face with the mask off. That being said the hock is one of my personal favorites and Jilius' death scene is great.

I swear to god he wears a jumpsuit in one of the movies. I thought it was 3..maybe its 4?

EDIT nevermind..it's five..and its not jason at all. I literally just watched all of these and they got kinda lumped together in my mind. Roy Burns made me look stupid on the internet.
friday-the-13th-part-3-14181.jpg

That movie is to the Friday the 13th franchise what Halloween III is to the Meyers storyline.

Back