Premium Format Freddy Krueger - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I jumped on the WL for this one a few days ago. I waited as long as I could to order because I have so much coming in right now. I think i may have to sell a few things to get all the new goodies that are coming out this year. Damn I hate making that decision!

I jumped on the WL for this one a few days ago. I waited as long as I could to order because I have so much coming in right now. I think i may have to sell a few things to get all the new goodies that are coming out this year. Damn I hate making that decision!

That is a decision I do not like to make either. I haven't had to do it yet, and I don't want to. I only have 1 piece in my collection that I could let go of (hitman pf) but I still can't seem to bring myself to do it. Not even for a new piece. I still may jump on the wl for this. But I think 1 Freddy is good enough for me.

Shouldn't be long until they decide the exclusive edition size now that it's sold out......my guess is 500.

Not too many, but still enough to go around to those who would like the skull and print. I'm glad I have one on order, and hope he really does show up before Halloween. Still, likely my last preorder for a very long time...

Mad that I waited so long. Hopefully my waitlist order converts.

It will. Honestly, you have nothing to worry about.

I got to open my Freddy for my birthday. I LOVE him and am happy I got him. I feel content.

Sorry for my ugly kitchen.

DSCN3330.jpg

It will. Honestly, you have nothing to worry about.

I got to open my Freddy for my birthday. I LOVE him and am happy I got him. I feel content.

Sorry for my ugly kitchen.

DSCN3330.jpg

Thanks for the encouraging words BG. I don't know why I waited so long to preorder, but it still hasn't converted, the EX that is. Congrats on your Freddy, looks great. Nice to see another collector with limited space..(just guessing that's an apartment kitchen in your pic). :hi5:

Thanks for the encouraging words BG. I don't know why I waited so long to preorder, but it still hasn't converted, the EX that is. Congrats on your Freddy, looks great. Nice to see another collector with limited space..(just guessing that's an apartment kitchen in your pic). :hi5:

You don't even know (well, I guess you do). I have 6 pf's in our bedroom even because of space. And if we weren't moving this summer, some of them would have to go back in their boxes. Luckily we will be moving just in before that happens.

Don't worry about it not converting yet. I was on the WL for the emma frost lsb ex. I was on it from the start. My WL didn't convert until after she started shipping, and there was only 200 made of her. You just hang in there. It will happen for you.

Back