Premium Format Freddy Krueger - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually like the regular waaaay more than the Exclusive. Something about the doll I guess. Looks like a great piece.

400 is kinda low but not too extreme. I joined the waitlist out of fear this EX could end up flipped on eBay a year from now at quadruple the price like the EX for the Jason PF did.

400 is kinda low but not too extreme. I joined the waitlist out of fear this EX could end up flipped on eBay a year from now at quadruple the price like the EX for the Jason PF did.

Never knew this ex was for sale. Got in late. But I do prefer the creepy doll over the skull. I guess I'm saving a few dollars on the reg version. This one the ex to me is not a must own. Sameas the jason ex. I dont have to own the ok extra parts. So it all good.

Never knew this ex was for sale. Got in late. But I do prefer the creepy doll over the skull. I guess I'm saving a few dollars on the reg version. This one the ex to me is not a must own. Sameas the jason ex. I dont have to own the ok extra parts. So it all good.

Stop telling yourself that bro and get on the waitlist now, good hunting for Jason, only 200 hundred of that mofo.:slap

Back