Premium Format Freddy Krueger - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If he's still in stock you should have nothing to worry about. Even if he's sold out, they usually retain parts such as this for a short while following a release. Something as fragile as Freddy's glove and knives should have a few backups at SS...

Don't worry, and good luck.

BTW, I got a replacement chromed CC head for my PF about six months later. So...

If he's still in stock you should have nothing to worry about. Even if he's sold out, they usually retain parts such as this for a short while following a release. Something as fragile as Freddy's glove and knives should have a few backups at SS...

Don't worry, and good luck.

BTW, I got a replacement chromed CC head for my PF about six months later. So...

Thanks For helping me sleep a little easier tonight Fury, sounds weird to mention sleep easy and Freddy in the same sentence huh! LOL

What do you mean by a replacement chrome CC head for your PF I am not getting the reference. Could you please explain or provide a pic.

Thanks!-Brad

Cobra Commander Premium Format...

I have the exclusive and almost never display him with the regular chromed mask portrait, but when I pulled it out some time down the line, months after purchase, the chrome was peeling off the plastic backing. SS replaced it for me. No problem.

I've never had a problem getting a replacement part from SS but I've heard of people having trouble when their replacement parts also arrived damaged after 2 or 3 times. In which case then they may offer a discount or offer to take the statue back. Which is lame.

Just opened up my Freddy PF from Sideshow and one of the Claws was broken in the box before I ever touched it. I called Sideshow left a voicemail (because it is after hours and they are closed) and sent them an email with pics. I love this figure, and absolutely want a replacement. Is SideShow pretty good when it comes to these types of things? Just wondering whats the turn around time on getting a replacement Because I have never had to return something to them.

So I talked to sideshow customer service, and they said the could not do anything yet because they process every return/exchange inquiry in the order received. They said the only thing I can do is send an email with my order info., and a pic of my problem which I have, and wait for them to call or email back. SS said to call back in a week if I have not heard anything from returns. Can anyone tell me how long this process usually takes who has dealt with it. I have a hard time sitting and waiting on a $350 figure. My hope it to just have a replacement razor blade hand sent to me rather than having to send the whole statue back.

So I talked to sideshow customer service, and they said the could not do anything yet because they process every return/exchange inquiry in the order received. They said the only thing I can do is send an email with my order info., and a pic of my problem which I have, and wait for them to call or email back. SS said to call back in a week if I have not heard anything from returns. Can anyone tell me how long this process usually takes who has dealt with it. I have a hard time sitting and waiting on a $350 figure. My hope it to just have a replacement razor blade hand sent to me rather than having to send the whole statue back.

although i haven't dealt with them before i have heard that they usually send out replacement parts where possible so you might be in luck with that because the glove is probably the most breakable part of the figure. If they cant do that u can send them back the figure for a full refund (i know bull****) or they offer partial refund. Fingers crossed they have a spare glove. i think u should be in luck! sorry for the **** u have to deal with, keep us updated with the outcome!

Last edited:
Finally got an email from sideshow today saying a replacement for my glove for Freddy PF which arrived broken has been booked, and it will ship out in 7-10 business days. Does anyone know why it would take a week to ten days just to send this replacement? I understand that many days to receive the item, but to have to wait that long for them to ship it seems a bit much! Anyone had any experience with the time time table between a replacement part book date and ship date?

Some of my replacements have taken quite a bit of time yes. Just be patient. They are taking good care of you. My thought is that it is another department, and likely far smaller than the main shipping department. Also, all those very fragile replacement parts have to be packaged very well and shipped in special boxes, where the full statues arrive to the US warehouse all ready to be shipped to customers.

Just my thoughts...

Glad you got one though. :D

Some of my replacements have taken quite a bit of time yes. Just be patient. They are taking good care of you. My thought is that it is another department, and likely far smaller than the main shipping department. Also, all those very fragile replacement parts have to be packaged very well and shipped in special boxes, where the full statues arrive to the US warehouse all ready to be shipped to customers.

Just my thoughts...

Glad you got one though. :D

My fear now is it will arrive broken again! By a long time are you implying it will take longer than 10 days before they ship it out? Or are you saying that sound just about right? Also do you fury or anyone for that matter know if sideshow sends out tracking info for replacement parts? Do they even notify you when they ship? I received an order number also wondering if when the replacement claw hand ships if it will show up under the recent orders section of my account? Thanks-Brad

It definitely won't show in your account. I cannot remember if you get tracking, but I think not for the small parts, so probably not in this case. By long time, I was referring to what you stated in 7-10 business days.

Here is a mod I am working on. Skull has been removed from the hand to make displaying it with or without optional with a magnet. Gotta fix the blades on the glove so they line up better, fix the awkward bend in the right leg I made when I removed and reposed the left leg and finish resculpting the dolls hair. I have decided he is too broad shouldered so I have a heap more grinding to do :(

P1010408.jpg

P1010409.jpg

P1010410.jpg

Here is a mod I am working on. Skull has been removed from the hand to make displaying it with or without optional with a magnet. Gotta fix the blades on the glove so they line up better, fix the awkward bend in the right leg I made when I removed and reposed the left leg and finish resculpting the dolls hair. I have decided he is too broad shouldered so I have a heap more grinding to do :(

P1010408.jpg

P1010409.jpg

P1010410.jpg

How the hell did you do that?! :eek

OMG that pose is so much better, now why couldn't sideshow make this pose? :gah:

Good work man! :clap

Thanks everyone - and yes it's how it should of been in the first place... Actually Silent you helped me out long ago when I had no idea what I was doing so thanks to you too :)

Yeah that's a way cool pose. More similar in a way to the first Freddy pf but I especially like the idea of being able to display the skull at the same time by setting it on the floor by itself. Good job!

Back