Premium Format Freddy Krueger - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_4115_zpsbadae45d.jpg

Ski

An excellent choice sir.

Got mine !:rock:D

Last edited:
I got a Reg and I'm happy. No need for that skull Ex mess. This piece is amazing and there's only one way he should be posed: claw out, clutching doll. :hi5:

I have the EX and I agree with you. This seems to be the best way to pose him. I will say that the exclusive hand with skull is very well painted. The skull looks badass.

No sign of WL conversions, seems all the EX already shipped, oh well, better get the REG than get a returned one!

Last edited:
No sign of WL conversions, seems all the EX already shipped, oh well, better get the REG than get a returned one!

Yeah I wouldn't trust an Ex at this point. It's probably crossed another man's hands for sure by now. I'd never trust an Ex like that. See what I did there...? :rotfl Goodnight gents! And BTW, the Reg is just as brilliant.

What was the issue? Broken or paint issue? So far SS has really been doing a great job with their new releases.

It was paint issues. One part of the arm was missing a line of paint. It was completely white like they forgot to paint it or something. Lets see how the replacement turns out. Hope its good.

Yeah I wouldn't trust an Ex at this point. It's probably crossed another man's hands for sure by now. I'd never trust an Ex like that. See what I did there...? :rotfl Goodnight gents! And BTW, the Reg is just as brilliant.

LOOL yeah I want my Freddy to be a virgin! :1-1:

I think I can give myself some credits and say:

An excellent choice sir.

Ill sell you my ex for what i paid plus shipping from me to you, PM me if interested.

Thanks bro for the offer, I have a 206$ credit from previous partial refund & charging mistakes which I would love to use it toward this item. Plus, Im currently staying in Dubai, which probably will cost 80-120$ for shipping without Sideshow rate. Thank u for ur offer again :)

Back