Fred in your head - Freddy diorama--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still considering canceling, as I haven't been charged yet. He looks great but it looks down to him or HT Mars Attacks figures.

I'm still considering canceling, as I haven't been charged yet. He looks great but it looks down to him or HT Mars Attacks figures.

MARS ATTACKS figures are SICK. Tough call, good luck with your decision. I personally prefer statues over figures, but either way, you can't go wrong.

$7 Wal-Mart. thanks, i'm going there today.

I think i'm also going to pick up the McFarlane Nightmare, Friday, Alien & Robocop 3-D Posters. I LOVE the how they look displayed behind the statues.

You are a creative fella :D I like your style.

Right on bro - thanks for the compliment! Yeah, I really dig the McF posters. If I was into all the other properties, I would have them all. I especially like that Friday the 13th one, really well done.

Got mine today! Exclusive #71/150. Very happy with it. Love the skull base and the little details. The exclusive head has more of a wet/slimey look to it, which is nice. The only problem I have with mine is that the regular head doesn't fit quite as snug on the neck as my exclusive head does for some reason, but not noticeably so if you don't touch it. Here's some pics:

IMG_9127.jpg

IMG_9158.jpg

IMG_9151.jpg

IMG_9155.jpg

IMG_9140.jpg

here it is next to the KOTCS pf:
IMG_9163.jpg

IMG_9170.jpg

IMG_9171.jpg

The face is amazing. The detail and the sculpturing is perfect.

Why do i find that sideshows less than big and awe products are better quality than there big AWE products they release.

Like this product wasn't a BIG DEAL like the Powerloader, it was mostly just brushed off yet the quality is perfect.

This is a perfect dio hopefully get it myself in the new future.

OMG!!

I don't believe what they have done to me.

I had the EX on order, they've sent me the regular and he only has 3 razors on his hand. The other is not there and it's not in the box.:rotfl

God damn QC is totally screwed.:banghead

With an ES of 150 I don't know if I'm gonna get a replacement either.

I had a nice low #16 as well, lowest number on any Sideshow piece I've ever had.:mad: Not that that is the big deal here but ya know, it's nice.

OMG!!

I had the EX on order, they've sent me the regular and he only has 3 razors on his hand. The other is not there and it's not in the box.:rotfl

I had a nice low #16 as well, lowest number on any Sideshow piece I've ever had.:mad: Not that that is the big deal here but ya know, it's nice.

That really sucks! Hope Sideshow can get you a replacement.

OMG!!

Good luck. This happened to me with Street Figher Ken. Only response I got form SS was "You are welcome to return the item."

Good luck. This happened to me with Street Figher Ken. Only response I got form SS was "You are welcome to return the item."

That really sucks actually.

Low edition replacements are like that though I guess.

I just want my Freddy EX, is that to much to ask SS!

Well, the QC might suck but the Customer Service I have received is first rate.

They are sending me my replacement Freddy EX in the next 7-10 days:banana

Thought I was going to miss out so I'm pretty happy now.

That's good to hear!

Good to hear. Customer service has always been excellent. I admit I was starting to think they were starting to slip, because my last few interactions with them haven't been very satisfactory. Nice to know I must of got them on a bad day.

On a final whine - I still haven't been charged!

Back