Fred in your head - Freddy diorama--PREORDER NOW ON PAGE ONE!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm having trouble deciding whether to keep my preorder for the EX or not.

I'm in the same boat. I really want this piece but it comes at the wrong time financially. If anything, I'll have to see if they can FlexPay it.

I'm in the same boat. I really want this piece but it comes at the wrong time financially. If anything, I'll have to see if they can FlexPay it.

I canceled mine but before they let me canceled it asked if I wanted the flexpay for it.So give it a try.

It pained me to do it but I just hit the CANCEL button. Good luck to anyone on the WL... :(

Cant wait for this to come in stock. Been preordered since the Con. Still hoping Sideshow will give us more classic Freddy after the remake comes out.

A 1:1 ENGLUND as Freddy bust is my request.

I would love a DREAM MASTER bust...but Howard Senft's FvJ Englund bust is great looking.

Should I get his or not. My Wl order will convert in 2 days. It is an amazing sculpture and only 150!!!!!

What should I do guys???

Should I get his or not. My Wl order will convert in 2 days. It is an amazing sculpture and only 150!!!!!

What should I do guys???

I say do it if you have the cash to spare or if you cancel I'm sure there will be someone who is on the WL that will be very happy. Also saves you chasing it down the track on ebay where you might be up for double or even triple. But if you have been on the WL for so long than you shouldn't be really asking yourself this question.

What should I do guys???

I'm a DIE HARD Freddy fan and this is one of the better looking Freddy Pieces i've seen.

I'd keep it...get it shipped to your home and if you aren't happy you'll be able to easily flip it and make a couple of bucks for your troubles.

KEEP IT

Back