Fred barton 1:1 Robocop bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I put a wait list request in and they just emailed me. Such bad timing for me since I need to own Galactus and Batman! I might need to pass on this one :(

I put a wait list request in and they just emailed me. Such bad timing for me since I need to own Galactus and Batman! I might need to pass on this one :(

Nah brah, I think you should hold on. This bust is very limited in number, 250 pieces. And don't worry I won't be surprised one bit if they pushed it back even more. We've been waiting since last year oct or november and we've been receiving the standard monthly delay emails.

Nah brah, I think you should hold on. This bust is very limited in number, 250 pieces. And don't worry I won't be surprised one bit if they pushed it back even more. We've been waiting since last year oct or november and we've been receiving the standard monthly delay emails.

I hope they do delay it a lil more..yesterday I was one out of 50 to pre order Sub-Zero light up eyes bust..paid jerry in full so I can get 20% discount..another Robo delay will help me catch up from my recent purchases

robobust002.jpg
[/IMG]
robobust004.jpg
[/IMG]
robobust006.jpg
[/IMG]
robobust013.jpg
[/IMG]
robobust003.jpg
[/IMG]

congrats on your new piece, rrjrstatueman. it looks a little bit glossier and less blue than mine, though that could be the lighting.

great pics!!! what is the status of the WL, shall I enter or don't bother?

Congrats guys!

congrats on your new piece, rrjrstatueman. it looks a little bit glossier and less blue than mine, though that could be the lighting.

I've found the paint job appearance changes DRAMATICALLY depending on the lighting...more so that any other piece i own.

Will be canceling my order with sideshow , I'm happy with my piece even if it does not have a box , that way at least someone on the wait list can get one

Back