Freaks Brotherhood Introductions!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why is jpoole sending you controllers?

Seriously, that sucks bro. Too much guiness tonight, me thinks.

I am going on over a month since I broke my last controller. That last $50 price tag for no reason other than my own anger was enough for me. I won't be breaking anymore.

If I feel the urge to break one I'll just quit first. :monkey3

Last edited:
now we can call it a "badmoon" :lol

seriously though, how did that happen?

Annie wouldn't approve :D

I am going on over a month since I broke my last controller. That last $50 price tag for no reason other than my own ager was enough for me. I won't be breaking anymore.

If I feel the urge to break one I'll just qiut first. :monkey3

:lol:lol:lol Well you all got me MANY times. :lol Now I'm left to play by myself....this time on hard mode. :D

It was fun sniping your head off all those times. Don't stand in the middle without cover! :monkey5

...Although, I should also learn to not run at you when you have a shotgun in my face :lol

When you get the maps down, and learn where the weapons are and where we all usually go (everybody has a specific pattern), you'll be rockin us big time.

now we can call it a "badmoon" :lol

seriously though, how did that happen?

Annie wouldn't approve :D

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

annie.jpg

Friday and Satuday's definitely!

Hell, even last night I think we had 8 in the room and 2-3 more waiting. I still say that whoever can;t get in should team up together and play some ranked matches until space opens up. It's still gaming with the Freaks and when a spot opens up we invite them in order.

Hell, even last night I think we had 8 in the room and 2-3 more waiting. I still say that whoever can;t get in should team up together and play some ranked matches until space opens up. It's still gaming with the Freaks and when a spot opens up we invite them in order.

advantage of being east coast or outside US, means you get on early & get a spot :D

Back