Freakin' PayPal!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paypal is screwing me too.. Buyer filed a claim that an item sent was damaged.. This happened WELL were are talking a month after the sod recieved it..

Since I figured all was swell during that time I threw away the tracking reciept..

Now after the claim paypal wanted proof of shipment that I no longer had..

End result they closed my account and told me I owe them 280 dollars..

4 weeks later I now have collections calling me everyday..

Seeing I am looking to buy a house in the next 6-12 months, I guess I have to pay them their blood money..

**** paypal and **** ebay buyers.. I am 100% out..

I got left holding the pile of **** while the idiot buyer got his cake and ate it too.. All the while paypal assists in my rape... *******s..

Indeed. And another casualty is that I was screwed out of a Bly bust and McQuarrie print because I couldn't send Mark the money before the event. :monkey2

:emperor :emperor :emperor :emperor

Seriously after reading all this, I want to get all the stuff I plan to sell, sold as soon as possible, so I don't have to worry about this **** anymore.

The thing that I still don't understand about all is this is the WHY part.

Even with that long e-mail she sent you it still seems their answer is "Because we said so".

That may work when a parent uses it on a child, but not in a business relationship where your money is being held. I'd sue them too.

Yep.

Time to print this email out and take it to Jen and see what she says (while I stare at her sexy ankle tattoo). :monkey5 Really, you would think that sexy young female attorneys with ankle tats only exist in Michael Bay movies but apparently they're out there in real life too! :lol

Paypal is screwing me too.. Buyer filed a claim that an item sent was damaged.. This happened WELL were are talking a month after the sod recieved it..

Since I figured all was swell during that time I threw away the tracking reciept..

Now after the claim paypal wanted proof of shipment that I no longer had..

End result they closed my account and told me I owe them 280 dollars..

4 weeks later I now have collections calling me everyday..

Seeing I am looking to buy a house in the next 6-12 months, I guess I have to pay them their blood money..

**** paypal and **** ebay buyers.. I am 100% out..

I got left holding the pile of **** while the idiot buyer got his cake and ate it too.. All the while paypal assists in my rape... *******s..

Good God...What a load of s#it. Reading all these stories really has me thinking about closing my account with them. I doubt I will because I use it often, but I wonder how long it will be before Iget hosed.

They really seem to be out to protect the crooks and screw the innocent.....maybe because they seem to be crooks themselves.

Bodie,

Let me guess... is "IC Systems" the collection agency after you? Upon reading up on Paypal and their tactics they seem to be pretty notorious as well.

Seriously after reading all this, I want to get all the stuff I plan to sell, sold as soon as possible, so I don't have to worry about this **** anymore.

...and do away with your flipping ways!?!! Bannister out of ebay and paypal!?!?:horror:google:horror I never thought I would see the day. :lol The future is scary. . .

As long as youre paying Ebay AND Paypal fees, these criminals will take care of you. lol.

As long as youre paying Ebay AND Paypal fees, these criminals will take care of you. lol.

I think that's true. :lol

Irish wasn't selling through Ebay so they stuck it to him hard. If you aren't paying double the fees then they don't want your business *****. :lol

Irish wasn't selling through Ebay so they stuck it to him hard. If you aren't paying double the fees then they don't want your business *****. :lol
Yeah, but that was a total of FIVE (5) transactions out of over 30 I've had as a seller in the past 6 months that were outside of evilBay. They made gobs and gobs of money off of me through both outlets. I also know tons of folks (like Philip Wise at Rebelscum) who sells thousands of dollars worth of stuff through Paypal without going through eBay. It can't be that.

Also, in researching this it appears that this same exact things has happened to eBay Powersellers as well. It can happen to anyone, apparently. I'm sure there will be yet another Class Action Lawsuit at some point and Paypal will settle out of court (again) so they can continue their ways. :rolleyes:

They're still calling me i won't pay them ever i don't have my product so **** em. My credit might take a ding but to hell if i'll EVER give them the satisfaction.

Back