Frankenstein SSE Life-Sized Bust Picture Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here's Saturday the 14th!

IMG_1871-1.jpg

IMG_1872-1.jpg

Got mine today - #27
Its beautiful :love
The only gripe I have are the eyes, they dont look as good as the rest of the piece when viewed from a low angle.

And it looks like he is going to have to go back...

:(

When I unpacked it, I noticed what I thought was a bunch of tiny bits of styrofoam stuck to the top of the head, but it turns out that it is a large number of tiny chips in the paint, all over the hair area. Why is it that I always seem to get the damaged pieces??

When I unpacked it, I noticed what I thought was a bunch of tiny bits of styrofoam stuck to the top of the head, but it turns out that it is a large number of tiny chips in the paint, all over the hair area. Why is it that I always seem to get the damaged pieces??

Me too Robo. It's definitely not just you. I have stopped buying a lot of things because of this reason. It just got too frustrating. Sideshow is very accommodating but still what a hassle.

Thought i was the only one living on an old indian burial ground lol You're far from alone RD. Faaar from alone.

Sorry to hear it though, thankfully they'll sort you out however.

Back