Frankenstein Meets the Wolf Man - SSE (Edition size of 50!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So did you get on the waitlist, because you know the system was automated last night? Chris in the chat said those in before 6:30 am E.T. have a good shot, so maybe we do too.

hmmmm ... got mine in at 6:44am EST ..... *crosses fingers*

I got in a little after 7 am EST so we'll see. I'd be happy to convert but if I do then I'd have to buy the SSE version of the other dios as well and not sure how easy that'll be if the ES is this low for them too.

well, stayed up till about 12:30 AM waiting for anything to show, then set my alarm for 5:50 AM only to find it went up about 30 minutes after I went to bed.

It went up at 1 am. Nice

As soon as we all left, Alex must have decided it was time to put up a product. ;)

I think anybody who bought this to flip will be disappointed if they plan on a fast flip.
only a few would be willing to pay much more than retail for awhile ... I know I wouldnt ....

I think anybody who bought this to flip will be disappointed if they plan on a fast flip.
only a few would be willing to pay much more than retail for awhile ... I know I wouldnt ....

I know I'm crazy, but to kickstart my sse collection, I would pay like $200, if shipping wasn't too high. Hope too many don't end up overseas.

It sux for those that wanted one and missed out, but I applaud Sideshow for putting something up for order in the wee hours. At least "Sleep is for the Weak" means something again.

It sux for those that wanted one and missed out, but I applaud Sideshow for putting something up for order in the wee hours. At least "Sleep is for the Weak" means something again.

yeah, but they did that with the Ironman didnt they?

I never expected them to do it again. Esp on back to back nights AND with a 50ES item. :monkey4

What a lame announcement, and added 10% on top of the regular price.
Only way to make sure it sells is to play the opportunity and have it in stock right away, pathetic. :rolleyes:

Back