Frank Millers: 300

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StatueCollector

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
I think this will be a very nice addition for the sidehsow collectors, I watched the trailer and was :bouncin

TOE said:
how does NECA get the rights before Sideshow?? :monkey3
first of all. I will join EVERY 300 Crusade! the BEST opportunity to capitalize from a somewhat (for now) unknown license.

I dont really thnk NECA gets any licenses that SS could get. SS doesnt do the smaller lines like NECA always gets. I think NECA steals licenses out from under McFarlane, not Sideshow.

300 MAQUETTES guys. thats all Im askin .....

... man Im buzzed :monkey1

I would really buy some maquettes of 300..whould like to have a king leonidas a couple of spartans..xerxes..immortals..this line would just be excellent

frank-miller-300-new-pics8.jpg

occulum said:
first of all. I will join EVERY 300 Crusade! the BEST opportunity to capitalize from a somewhat (for now) unknown license.

I dont really thnk NECA gets any licenses that SS could get. SS doesnt do the smaller lines like NECA always gets. I think NECA steals licenses out from under McFarlane, not Sideshow.

300 MAQUETTES guys. thats all Im askin .....

... man Im buzzed :monkey1

NECA makes, statues, busts, action figures, novelty items like lunch boxes, lighters, apparel, and prop replicas, so since they have the license already I don't see how anyone else could get in on it.

They've already shown the action figures and prop replicas and they look pretty good.

true. .. but no polystone and thats what I want :D

wonder why their site doesnt even reflect they have the license or anything to do with 300 at all?
I guess their myspace page might, but Im not a big fan of myspace. Youd think theyd keep their main corporate site a little more up to date.

wofford29 said:
NECA makes, statues, busts, action figures, novelty items like lunch boxes, lighters, apparel, and prop replicas, so since they have the license already I don't see how anyone else could get in on it.

They've already shown the action figures and prop replicas and they look pretty good.

would you happen to have a link or any info on the prop repicas wof..=)

The trailer looks AWESOME, haven't been this hyped about a movie in a long time, hope it lives up to it.

creature4000 said:
SS... this movie visually is a masterpeice!!! Please do some PF's or Satues!!!!

Visually, but what if the movie dosen't turn out all that great? Sort of like with Vanhelsing. Looks great, but lacking in other areas.

I say wait and then decide.

What NECA's doing looks great, so far, there doesn't seem to be a need for more. let's wait and see

olvidadero said:
What NECA's doing looks great, so far, there doesn't seem to be a need for more. let's wait and see
NECA puts out some great pieces, but I was really disappointed with the V for Vendetta statue. I hope the 300 statues are better.

Back