Fox's Multiple Man-Starring James Franco

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Victοr

BANNED
Reaction score
03336b3a66998f1c9447746e087944ab40d66256_r.jpg

Deadline reports that Franco and his younger brother Dave were initially meeting with Kinberg about starring together in the drama, The Hardy Men, an adult take on the classic YA novels, The Hardy Boys. It seems those meetings led to Kinberg pitching Multiple Man to James... perhaps there's another character that was pitched to Dave?

Source: https://deadline.com/2017/11/james-franco-multiple-man-simon-kinberg-wonder-woman-allan-heinberg-fox-marvel-hero-1202209591/

Its about time an X-factor Investigations movie got greenlit. Stoked to hear Franco is their Madrox.

I welcome this announcement! Peter David's work on x-factor (both runs) was brilliant so I am excited to see this picked up and hopefully they will be adapting his second run. I could see James Franco as Maddox ... I think this one has potential.

I've always thought this character has so much potential for a film or tv series. Never thought I'd see the day someone actually produce it though. So this is very welcome news.

Back