Foreign fan confused about Alien life cycle (Funny)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well sure theres alot going on with their metabolism, but if this guy had a brain to begin with, he might ask himself how acid blood could ever work, especially in the soft tissue of the chestburster stage?

His interpretation of the alien "____ting" was pretty funny though. The director's cut did enlighten me when I first saw it, but I just can't get into the whole "egg morphing" deal. For me, Aliens still does the best job of showing how they reproduce.

Egg morphing is just such a more unique, interesting, terrifying and...alien, idea.

Agreed it is far more horrific and all in all more alien, in the respect that the alien lifecycle we all know and love is not too different from animals here on Earth. Parasitic egg laying and then the embryo emerging is observable in the insect world by a few species.

However physically turning prey into an egg? Now that is terrifying :thud:

Aliens don't eat. So...they don't need an energy source. The point of their existence is to breed, until they've consumed everything.

:rotfl Some of the people in this thread are bigger dorks then the guy in the video and don't even realise it.

:rotfl Some of the people in this thread are bigger dorks then the guy in the video and don't even realise it.

Oh yeah, why don't you get a flamethrower and a petri dish, then we'll figure it out together!

Agreed it is far more horrific and all in all more alien, in the respect that the alien lifecycle we all know and love is not too different from animals here on Earth. Parasitic egg laying and then the embryo emerging is observable in the insect world by a few species.

However physically turning prey into an egg? Now that is terrifying :thud:
I love it because it totally fits with the "Perfect organism" title.

It doesn't need a Queen. It's just so damn dangerous. Badass biomechanical weapon.

Back