Force Friday ---Planning to go at midnight?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Force Friday- Going Or Not

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
CbX1ypZ.jpg

My $800 Haul.

Almost bought the Rey speeder, but I'm trying to get out of 3.75" for right now. Especially vehicles. You gonna do some unboxing videos? :)

Total cluster muck at Toys R Us. They must have only gotten ONE case of everything in. Just ONE. The two guys at the front of the line were the only ones that got what they came for. The rest of us got our freebies and left. Same story at Target, even though they said they had 'plenty' of everything in the back and to come back tomorrow morning. WTF?!? Why would I wait up to be first only to be told to come back in the morning. Very, very poorly handled event at both stores. Things were much, much better in 2005!

Thank the Maker for the internet. No need to wait in line for hours and end up getting the sloppy seconds.

I was originally going to go to Target, but Amazon moved up their time for orders before I would need to leave so I was able to get everything I wanted. Saved the hassle of a trip.

By the way--Disney store has some stuff other stores don't

Target at Tustin district was friggin packed! Folks bought everything that wasn't nailed down! Thanks Amazon for releasing early!

It was pretty pleasant where I went. Granted I didn't get everything I wanted, but cmon guys.......its Star Wars toys.....when have you ever been to a toys r us where they didn't have tons of the stuff on the constant. The black series, not so much, but I know I'll get a stormtrooper eventually.

Yeah, they weren't allowing that to happen. They made sure everybody got something and not just one person wipe out everything.

I waited six hours in line for a few Black Series figures and the Aftermath book. What I really wanted was the Kylo Force FX lightsaber. They had none. The highlight was I got to meet Oscar Isaac's uncle who plays a role in the film. He didn't give us major spoilers but talked about how incredibly dark the movie is.

I actually got one of those 12 inch Titan stormtroopers and am pretty happy. $10 12 inch vs. $300 HT 12 inch..........suddenly this $10 figure is looking a whole lot better.

I actually got one of those 12 inch Titan stormtroopers and am pretty happy. $10 12 inch vs. $300 HT 12 inch..........suddenly this $10 figure is looking a whole lot better.

:goodpost: :exactly:

Before I go to work....I am going to Target to see if I can score the 6" figure and Funko POP figure of Rey and whatever else I can score there this morning.

Here's my haul.

Attachments

• IMG_3647.JPG
    IMG_3647.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 163
  • IMG_3648.JPG
    IMG_3648.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 156
  • IMG_3649.JPG
    IMG_3649.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 154
Anybody in the east coast check out the Disney Elite figures or get any at the Disney store today yet.

IDK about everybody else's Disney stores but all mine near me said they will open at 6am and stay open into the regular store hours all day Friday, not that I expected them to close after the FF rush and reopen but I had to make sure because all the Disney stores near me are in a mall and they will be the only store open in the mall until normal the normal mall opens at 10am

Almost bought the Rey speeder, but I'm trying to get out of 3.75" for right now. Especially vehicles. You gonna do some unboxing videos? :)

No unboxing videos, will be posting pics of everything later tonight.

Impressive.

Thanks SNIKT. You get your Pre Orders in?

Yeah, they weren't allowing that to happen. They made sure everybody got something and not just one person wipe out everything.

Everything shown I got from four stores. At toysrus I never even got to grab a 3.75 Ren or Phasma and no one bought a single vehicle but me. Extra troopers I bought one from each store (two from Walmart), although I did clear out the only case of Wave 1 Black Series from Toysrus and Wvae 2 Case from Meijer but, not my fault, perks of being right place, right time.

Back