• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale/Trade Sideshow Mythos Darth Vader Spare body w/display box & COA & shipper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LV702Eldar

Super Freak
Reaction score
For Sale/Trade Sideshow Mythos Darth Vader Spare body w/display box & COA & shipper

Hello everyone. I am selling off my Sideshow Exclusive Darth Vader Dark Contemplation statue. Displayed in detolf this piece is mint and complete with all heads, arms and lightsaber hilt. The color display box, COA and brown shipper are included. SOLD inchy5000

I have a spare Darth Vader Mythos body which has a hairline crack along a fold in the cloak/cape. Sideshow never asked for me to destroy this when they sent my replacement. Does not come with base or heads or right arms. It is the main body itself and comes with the color display box, COA and brown shipper. Asking $110 obo.

I can send pics via my iphone. Buyer pays exact shipping depending on their carrier preference. I cover Paypal fees. Local pick-up welcome. Thanks and pm me with any questions

Last edited:
Re: For Sale/Trade Sideshow Mythos Darth Vader statue & Spare Darth Vader Mythos body

Weekend bump.

Re: For Sale/Trade Sideshow Mythos Darth Vader statue & Spare Darth Vader Mythos body

Vader Sold. Thanks

Last edited:
Back