• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Mythos Vader (Custom) + Sidious

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

svnmelter

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Sideshow Mythos Darth Maul - $OLD
Displayed but in perfect condition. Great paint apps and no noticeable wear or flaws.

Sideshow Mythos Darth Sidious - $500
Displayed but in perfect condition. Great paint apps and no noticeable wear or flaws.
Art boxes & shippers included! Prices include shipping via UPS, but I will ask that the buyer pay the G/S fee. USA only please. No trades!

For faster contact, you can reach me at: [email protected]

Pics:

Last edited:
Looking to sell my Mythos Darth Vader piece. Very low number and MINT. Looking for $1300 + fees in the US only. PM for pics

Last edited:
Trying this again. Spring cleaning / I need money SALE.

Mythos Darth Vader - $1,000 + shipping & PayPal fees. Customized and repaired by Rafael Robledo Jr. Studios to perfection. The portraits now face the helmet/arm swap-out correctly. Parts of the statue were repainted, and it has an updated lightsaber blade courtesy of the new Mythos line. COA is included. #24/5000

Mythos Darth Sidious - $OLD

Attachments

• image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    131.7 KB · Views: 39
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    150.5 KB · Views: 33
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    207.5 KB · Views: 34
  • image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    205.9 KB · Views: 31
  • image4.jpeg
    image4.jpeg
    138.9 KB · Views: 33
  • image5.jpeg
    image5.jpeg
    138.7 KB · Views: 32
  • image6.jpeg
    image6.jpeg
    147.5 KB · Views: 37
  • image7.jpeg
    image7.jpeg
    131.4 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Arg was excited to see a custom as I been looking for one to finish out the 1/5 set, but all the orange stuff remained on his cape and helmet? what…

Updated Vader with the lowest price that I would consider before holding onto it for good. It’s a grail. Someone come through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back