• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale:Star Trek Eaglemoss Dedication Plaque (Available only to subscribers)UK only

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El-Vi-Riachi

Super Freak
Reaction score
You are viewing an Eaglemoss dedication plaque that is available only to subscribers of the Official Star Trek Starship Collection. It is a replica of the plaque on the USS Enterprise - D.

I have not calculated postage at this time but i will add on the cost at a later time or when requested for a certain item.

Items will be sent on a next day recorded delivery but you can request a 2 day if you wish to keep cost down, due to how fragile some of the items are I would recommend they have the shortest transit time possible but it's your choice. A recorded delivery is mandatory on all orders. I would not expect postage to be more than a few pounds but will confirm once I find out the cost. I will package items the best I can to ensure safe transit.

In the very unlikely event an item is damaged I will need to wait for any claim to be paid by the courier before I can arrange a refund, so please bare with me, rest assured you will be refunded if anything happens and I will keep you updated on the progress. I usually visit the boards every day.

Payments to be made by Paypal. If you wish to see more feedback if my current review score is not sufficient I can provide my Ebay page also. I would prefer to deal with people who do have feedback on the forums already but I'll decide on a case by case basis. If you have any ebay feedback even better, I won't deal with new users on the board no offense.

I work full time but I will try and answer any posts or PM's as quickly as I can. Closest offers will be considered.

Unopened Eaglemoss Dedication Plaque USS Enterprise D £35 or nearest offer

20131101_202320_zpsb2100951.jpg

Last edited:
Back